Sunday, April 26, 2009

BuSy WeEkeNd

It was such an eventful weekend.... we were soOo busy!!! Friday night all of our friends got together for a movie night (Brandon's favorite). I was out numbered on this one.... and all Brandon's guy friends picked the movie FiGhTinG..... so I went along!!! Luckily I had my Sis In-Law Pyper cause it was definitely a guys night out. I thought the movie was good.... I was having a hard time staying interested because the movie is really really slow but the ending was AwEsOme!!! Afterwards, we all went over to our friend Jamie and Justin's house to hang out. Fun night out..... Thanks so much Jamie for having us over!!!!!

SATURDAY
Saturday.... We went on a double date with Brad and Candice.... To my favorite place OLIVE GARDEN!!! I know , I know... I went there the other day but I honestly don't think I would ever get sick of it :) Dinner was sOo YuMmy!!! Brandon and I were on our way home and decided we were not ready to turn in for the night!!! I asked Brandon what he wanted to do..... and I don't know why I even asked..... HE WANTS TO GO TO A MOVIE!!!! hahaha sOoOo.... we went!!! This time I picked the new movie out.... ObSeSseD!!!! I LOVED IT.... really good movie. Beyonce is an awesome actress and a tuff girl.... I could not believe the crazy girl in the movie!!! cReEpY!!! But we liked it!! But I am all movied out now hahahaha

SUNDAY
We celebrated our good friend Brad's 25th birthday..... and we all went to ToAds!!! We had a blast..... felt like a kid LOL :) We first ate some extremely greasy food.... but let me tell ya, those fries were aMaZing!!! We then went and rode the go carts!!! I was in 2nd place the first 3 laps until my extremely competitive husband came out of nowhere and knocked me off track!!!.... Cheater :) I forgave him... I was not super surprised.
After Go-Karts the boys insisted on playing in the arcade and compete on the punching bag.....


And the winner was...... BRANDON!!!! YAY.... don't really know if I should be proud but it was cute.:) He was pretty proud of himself!!!



Birthday boy and Candice

Jamie and I really enjoyed this roller coaster simulator!!! It was hilarious :)

After the arcade we went a played some LaSeR TaG..... which we have not done FOREVER..... and it was a blast!!! We played it BoYs Vs. GiRLs!!!! and the girls ... of coarse DoMiNaTed hahahaha I came in 2nd out of the girls and Brandon was in 2nd out of the guys. That is alot of activity for one day... we were exhausted after!!! I think its safe to say we are getting old ....
Extremely busy weekend.... but we had sOo much fun!!!
Happy Birthday Bradley... Hope you had a great day :)


7 comments:

Sheena said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy those spontanious movie nights because once you have children they don't happen anymore! ha ha. Sometimes I do miss that freedom. I really want to see obsessed so I am glad to see the good review! Oh and I know Candice! I went to beauty school with her

Dustin & Kristy said...

U guys always have a fun weekend. I need to go to Toads that looks way fun

Trinity said...

MY my what an eventful weekend. I think Tatum Channing is a stud therefore, I want to see Fighter. AND I cannot wait to see Obsessed. Man you had an eventful, fun filled weekened with your hubby. I love hubby time! Glad that girls could should those men who are boss.

Callie Ann said...

Fetch, way BUSY. I saw Obsessed, too. Love it. and LOVE Channing Tatum. DELISH. :)

Erin said...

Woah! You guys did a lot of fun stuff. Olive Garden and a movie did not surprise me at all.

Alaina said...

What a fun weekend. Wished we could have played. We need to plan something and get together. Love ya,

Galbfam said...

FUn weekend.. I love fun filled days! Our realtor is my husbands uncle Brent. He is awesome he was so great and had people always interested in our house!!

p.s I want your hair =)