Thursday, April 23, 2009

SpOiLeD !!!

SoO this week... @ work.... we celebrated SeCreTaRy's daY :) But in my office its a little different... its staff day!!! Noone is left out. We scheduled a two hour lunch break so that we could go out to lunch and everyone decided that we have not been to OLiVe GaRdeN in a while so that's where we went!!!! I just have to recommend what I ordered.... its a new dish called....


Lasagna Rollitini with Chicken
Looks so YuMmY RiGhT :) Well Lunch was awesome.... and my boss also gave me a gift. He gave me a gift card to get my car SuPeR DeTaiLed !!! Which it really need LOL sOo nice... My boss is awesome, I am seriously so spoiled and so thankful to have my job!!!!
Thank SoO much Dr. Mark for all you do for me!!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

that looks soooo good. i might have to go there..like NOW. yum. that sounds like a way fun day!!!!

Trinity said...

That does look delightful! We need our cars detailed too. What a nice gift and how nice will your car look after being detailed?

Josh and Laurie said...

I agree... We are so spoiled. We have such a great boss!!!

Erin said...

Wish I could have made it. Sounds like it was fun. Which car are you going to get detailed yours or Brandon's?

P.S. Like Mark is going to read this. He can't even get online. ;)

Alaina said...

Good for you guys. You definitely deserve it.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

JEALOUS! I didn't even know it was secretary day or else I totally would have let my doctor know! haha. You guys have a fun office! :) I love olive garden too!

Alicia and Jake said...

look like you guys had a really fun weekend! we missed you on sunday but i think there was a lack of comunication! we will have to get together soon forsure!