Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EaSTer WeeKeNd




Every year, over EaSter weekend, all our friends get together and head down to the sand dunes!!! Its probably one of our favorite weekends of the year... I was so sad cause I didn't think we were going to leave til Friday cause Brandon was not able to have the time off work BuT.. things changed and he got Thursday off!!! We left Thursday morning... most of our friends were already down there with a camp spot all picked out. Thursday and Friday the weather was good... we did alot of riding and we had a BLaSt!!! We weren't as lucky on Saturday, it was rainy and cold but we still managed to get some riding in!!! We had such a great time this weekend... We absolutely love going four wheeling... Brandon and I did not want to leave but we left Sunday afternoon. Its tradition for us to go down Memorial Day weekend ... SoO we are looking forward to going back down in a couple of weeks. Here is a Bunch of pictures!!! :)






Group Ride






Pyper and Cod







Chance and Ashley


Brad and Candice

Me, Jamie, Kalee and Pyper


Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!! :)






3 comments:

Gabriel said...

u have such a wonderful weekend. it is always nice and enjoyable to get around with friends and do sth we like. nice blog!

Adam and Brittany said...

That looks so fun! I can't beleive all of those people that were camping, there were a ton of trailers! I've never been to the sand dunes, I know, I know..sad!

Trinity said...

You know I have never been to the sand dunes. A cute girl I work with is naming her daughter after the Sahara Sand Dunes. I want to go and see what all the fuss is about. Andrew wants a four wheeler so bad. So maybe sometime in the near future we can buy a four wheeler and head on down. Glad you had a blast.