Thursday, April 2, 2009

YOU JUST NEVER KNOW......

(CLICK AND READ)


Believe it or not... THIS GUY IS MY OLD BOSS!!!! I worked for this doctor for 2 years in 2005 .... He was a Chiropractor in Layton and I was his assistant.... his only staff memeber. I was in shock (kinda) when I read this article although, I am not super surprised!! I would travel frequently with him on business trips on weekends .... I was so very trusting!! My whole family went to him as well and we had no idea the type of personal life this man had!!! Over time I came to find out alot about him while traveling that I wont say but you think you know a person... but you probably dont know all. Crazy.... seriously freaks me out!!!

5 comments:

Katie Bergeson said...

creepy!!! Things definitely worked out the best for you!

Pyper said...

So its a really small world sis- That guys attorney is Kaylee's old boss- and she actually worked on his case!! I'm glad you got away from that creepo! That is completely understandable why you are sooo freaked out!!

Sheena said...

That is soo scary! Dosen't it just give you the chills to think you were alone with him all the time? Glad he saved the crazy until after you left! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Holy Crap that's scary! What a jerk! Good thing you don't work there anymore!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

It's crazy.. just when you think you know someone!! That's scary you are lucky to have gotten outta there!! :)