Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ThaNksGiviNg

The night before thanksgiving... all our guy friends got together to play MidNighT FLag FoOtbaLL!! Including my husband... he was quite the allstar player... he got the first TouCh dOwn!!! I was so proud :):)...

so all the girls got the CheSsY idea to make team shirts for the boys and they turned out soOo cute lol..LoVed Em :) The game was fun but we were there til 2:30am !!!

All the girls in their team shirts

ThaNkSgiVinG DaY

The day started out @ my parents house!! LoTs of food and coconut creme pie...My FaVoRiTe!! Then.. we went to Brandon's mom's house in Bountiful.. for lots more food and my mother In-laws YuMmY rolls and gravy!!! way too much food but very fun day...I love getting the family all together and spending time. We are soo ThaNkFuL for our family.. dont know what we'd would do with out them... I love them to death!!!

My dad and I standing over the turkey bones... We ate it all :)


I love to post funny pictures of my nephew Alex... He did not want to take this picture!!! He was stressed cause he wanted his pie LOL :)






2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I love the team shirts, you look cute, like always:)

Pyper said...

Cute pictures sis. I freakin love those shirts you guys made. I don't think that they are cheezy at all! FOr some reason I feel the need to make one(and my hubby didn't even play) . Crazy I know :) HOlly's rolls are my very favorite part of that dinner too!!