Sunday, December 21, 2008

HaPpy BiRthdaY tO Me... iM 23

sOo... I turned 23 on the 17th of December so my family took all went out to dinner to OLivE GaRdeN!!! ... My faVorite!!! I was a great time... the best food but I was so full from my big lunch that I had earlier that day!! My boss and office took me to Iggy's for my birthday lunch.. I am so spoiled!!! I dont mind getting older but after 20 it loses all excitement... truly just seems like any other day... and being so close to christmas... I didnt want to do too much celebrating seeing how I am STILL not done christmas shopping!!! .... AnyWays... after dinner we went to my parents for ice cream and had some GOOD laughs.... Brandon laughed so hard he cried.... love when that happens :) I had a GreaT birthday!!!
This is the Olive Garden staff singing to me... slightly embarassed LOL :)

My brother In-law enjoying the wine!!


My cute parents

Nephew Alex and sis Aleisha



Brother Jason and sis Inlaw Katie :) I was so glad everyone could come .... it made my birthday even better!!!





1 comment:

Alaina said...

Happy birthday Miss. I can't believe you feel there is no excitement to your birthday after 20. Shoot, I still love my birthday and it will always be a big to me. Live it up. It is your day. You deserve it!! Love ya,