Sunday, December 21, 2008

The LaSt Of ThE ChrisTmaS PaRtiEs

Sunday... we went over to Brandon's Grandma Elaine house for a Christmas party... I was pretty excited cause we had alot of family that were in town that were going to be there :) We dont get to see Brandon's family alot so I love when we all get together!!!..... we were pretty cramped for space with all those people but it was fun :) We did a gift exchange and Brandon and I got a cute decorations for our house!!! My favorite was my sis In-laws fabulous Chessy potatos and grandma Elaine made THEE BEST DESSERT EVER!!!
The picture above are of most of the ladies :)

Rocked lil Ariah to sleep :)

Uncles and cousins




Most of the kids!!!
Christmas is going to be over before we know it!!! ... cant believe it !!!





4 comments:

Pyper said...

Poor lil maddox looks soo sad in the the little kids picture! Breaks my heart. THat is a very cute picture of you holding baby ariah! You weren't kidding it was crapped in that house. I don't know what Grandma was thinking, having everyone over there! Happy HOlidays sis!! XOXO

Alaina said...

It was great seeing you yesterday. I miss you guys. We need to get together more. The pictures are great. Thanks for getting Ariah to sleep. You must have the special touch. Your treats were yummy. You are quite the cook. Love ya,

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun Christmas Parties! I love Brandon's sweater so funny! That little baby you were holding is so cute!! Cute Santa Hat too:)

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Yeah! I was so excited to see you have a blog too!! Looks like you guys are havin lots of fun! :)