Monday, December 15, 2008

ChRiStmaS PaRtieS


Saturday, we went to the first of many christmas parties we will be attending this year!!! Every year my sister in-law Pyper and friend Kaylee host a christmas party with all of our friend, they cook a faBuLouS ham dinner with Pyper's famous CheEsy potatos!!! it was delicious. Afterward, we did a white elephant gift exchange, which had us entertained for a good hour and a half. The things people come up with to bring was freaking hilarious.


The HoStS


Melissa, Alicia and I




The boys having WII competitions !!! They played til 4 am
We also played catch phrase... it was hilarious. I have seriously not laughed that hard in awhile :)


Thanks bunches to Pyper and Kaylee... great party planners!! Cant wait til next years party!!






5 comments:

Pyper said...

You got the cutest pictures of the night for sure! I stole em thanks :) And thanks again for coming and bringing your yummy treats!! It was alot of fun to hang out with you guys... there is many more parties to come :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Hi Theresa! Im so glad you found my blog... you and your husband are such a cute couple, and always doing such fun things! Adam and I pretty much have a life centered around baby Kadence, but there was a time when we went out with our friends all of the time, so fun!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You look so cute:) I love that all your friends all still get togther, thats fun!

Kaylee J said...

I'm so glad you two came! It was a blast!!

Justine and Stuart said...

Hey Theresa... I am glad you found me, you still look as beautiful as you did in high school. Congrats on getting married, you look really happy! Keep in touch...