Sunday, December 7, 2008

FiGhT NiGhT

SaTuRdaY NiGht... All my friends got together @ our friends Brad's House to watch the Del a Hoya fight on TV. It was a blast!! Although... i dont really watch the fight!!! All the girls usually just sit in the kitchen and ChiT ChaT while the guys are in the living room screaming and arguing about what round and which guy is going to get KnOckEd OuT!!! i just have a good time hanging with the girls... then the guys can tell me who won the fight after!!! LOL
If you didnt watch the fight... Del ahoya loSt the fight pretty bad!!!




4 comments:

Pyper said...

Cute pictures from last night. That;s good that you had stuff to do to keep ya busy. Hey you need to fix the color of your font, with that new background, I cant even see the letters :) I had a hard time sleeping last night too- no worries- 2 DAYS LEFT!!!

Kaylee J said...

hey dear... looks like you had fun!! I don't know why but i love fight nights too.. i love your tree too by the by.. super super cute dear

#6 Drake Family! said...

Hey Theresa this is Heidi. I'm glad you like my pictures! I would love to take some family pictures for you. I am actually booked through Dec and the beginning of Jan. I will most likely be able to do them end of Jan or beginning of Feb. I have a baby due middle of Feb so I won't be able to do pictures for a little while after that. Let me know how soon you're wanting to get them done and I'll see what I can do. I apologize I don't have a website, but I'm trying to get one up here in the next little while. If you have any questions or concerns just email me at drakephotography08@yahoo.com. Thanks again! Hope to hear from you soon.

Erin said...

I noticed you finally got on my blog. :) Thanks for all the comments. That's hilarious about you and Brandon at the Polar Express. You should have brought Chopper with you. :) I'm hoping to stop by the office with the boys sometime. I want you guys to see them. See you tomorrow.