Friday, December 12, 2008

ChOo ChoO!!!

Brandon and I got ExTreMeLy bored on Thursday night and decided to assemble the GiNgErBreAd train my mom gave us. LOL its harder then it looks I swear.... I realized how creative Brandon is... He was cracking my up all the swirly designs he put on !!!! And I realized what a PeRfeCtiOniSt I am... I was getting so frustrated cause I was messing it up... I had to keep reminding myself that it is not a big deal!!! Brandon couldn't stop laughing @ me.


There is not a ToN of candy and frosting on it cause B and I kept sneaking and eating it when eachother was not looking!!!! LOL The things that amuse us :) Boring I know.... We Need some cute kids to blog about !! :) (wink wink)

5 comments:

Pyper said...

Wow!! Sooo darling- I love it!! You guys are such a cute lil married couple :) Your train turned out pretty cute too :) -- May be it really is time for some lil kids huh :0) (March is almost here)

Kami said...

Fun! This is my first visit to your blog. It is so cute, I especially like the wallpaper. You are an active individual, I am jealous that you went to see Carrie Underwood. I will visit again soon.

Galbfam said...

Hey Theresa. You and Brandon are so cute together!! I didnt even know you guys got married ha ha.. ANyways Keep in touch girl. You are beautiful like always!!

Michelle said...

So cute!! I love it, I know how ya feel they are harder then they look! I was the same way with the gingerbread house we did.

Cuties on Top said...

Hey darlin!! I am so glad you said hello! You look so pretty! I hope all is well!