Monday, January 5, 2009

NeW YeaRs

Wednesday, Brandon and I flew to Vegas to celebrate new years with a bunch of our good friends!! This is our third year celebrating there but this year we decided to fly instead of drive... but to get a cheap flight we had to leave super early on wednesday morning @ 7am... it was ruff!!! We stayed at the Signature MGM... Our room was SOOOO nice!!! I didnt get any pictures of it, im so mad but i was really modern.... soO cute!! Plenty of room for the other 4 people that stayed in the room with us.


We stayed in Vegas from Wednesday to late friday and that is plenty of time for me to be in Vegas... When friday came I was ready to go but we got to do alot of fun things there. There are so many people there around new years... we did ALOT of walking!!!! We went to New York New York and rode the roller coaster, I had never done it before ... and I LOVED it.

We ate at the Rainforest Cafe at the MGM... it was the cutest atomosphere and the food was super yummy!! We didnt do much gambling at all .... we tried our luck at a few penny machines and between Brandon and I... we lost 20 bucks!!! hahaha Not really our thing but a few of our guy friends got pretty lucky on the tables.

Getting ready to go walk to strip on New Years Eve!!! There is alot that goes on at night on new years... they closed the strip down at 6pm and people fill the streets celebrating til the count down... when the have a firework show!!!


The guys (Brian, Brandon, Chance, Kade, Brad and Kawa)

Kalee, Candice and I


Over all the trip was a blast... On friday night our plane was delayed an hour so we just hung out the airport!! When we finally go on the plane... the pilot warned us of the weather back home and said that there would be alot of turbulance... I am not scared of flying but right away the anxiety kicked in..... he was not lying about the turbulance!!!! They made us stay in a seat belt the whole flight it was so bad... it was awful!!!!! and then LANDING!!! there was so much snow on the runway that the plane struggled to slow down. I was freaking out ... grabing the seat infront of me!!! We finally made it home safe and sound at 11 pm on friday but I think this will be our last year going to Vegas for New Years!!

HoPe EveRyOne HaD a GreAt NeW YeARs!!!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun times! Cute pictures :)

Pyper said...

You got a ton of really cute pictures of the trip... THe New York rollercoaster is one of my favorites for sure! I'm jealous that you guys go to do all of that fun stuff :) It was good that we at least got to hook up for lunch though.... If your really serious about not going next year, we could always just plan a fun get together with all the fun friends :).......oh and that is way scarey about the plane!!! I really hate flying too so i would've been freaking out the whole time!!! Lov ya sis :)

Megan said...

THERESA!! I found you from Britney's blog! You look soooooooo gorgeous! And you look like you are having TONS of FUN! :O) It's good to 'sEe' you :)

Erin said...

Sounds like so much fun! Was it really warm enough to wear that without a jacket? If so, I'm so jealous. And I love that Brandon's totally grabbing your butt in that picture. :)

Justine and Stuart said...

HoW FuN... I have always wanted to experience VeGaS for NeW YeArS! You guy look so CuTe in all your pics.

Justine and Stuart said...

HoW FuN... I have always wanted to experience VeGaS for NeW YeArS! You guy look so CuTe in all your pics.

Alicia and Jake said...

WE WERE GOING TO COME BUT DECIDED NOT TO! DARN IT! IT LOOKS LIKE U GUYS ALL HAD A GREAT TIME! MAYBE WILL HAVE TO JOIN NEXT YEAR! WE HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR ANYWAY DOING NOTHING AND STAYING HOME WITH OUR BOYS!!! HOPE TO SEE YA SOON! BYE FOR NOW