Thursday, January 15, 2009

BriDe WaRs

My husband... the great guy that he is took me on a date last weekend and let me pick the movie!!! It was between Bride Wars and Marley and Me... I had to go with Bride Wars because I am really scared ill be tramatized with sadness after Marley and Me!! But Bride Wars was a GreAt alternative!!! I loved it... It never fails... I always love any movie with Kate Hudson in it!!! She is my favorite!!! Brandon even liked it... it reminded him of our wedding planning days. (not that he did much of the planning) LOL Must see this movie!!!

1 comment:

Pyper said...

I've wanted to go and see this movie! Kaylee got to see it last weekend too-- I wonder who i'll have to bribe to take me cause i dont think Cody lyn will want to go ;) THat's very cute that your hubby took ya :)

OH and i love the Realworld too and i Love reality TV too :) I haven't watched the new season yet- but i'm glad to hear that its good.