Thursday, January 15, 2009

WhiLe The BoSs iS aWaY ....

SoO.. for the past two weeks my boss has been in Africa climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and on a safari.. so my co-workers and I decided we needed a project to keep us busy while he was away... we decided his office needed some remodelin... WHAT A PROJECT!!!
Our office is really really old ... in his office he had some extremely outdated wall paper up that had to be 100 years old... taking it off the wall was not an easy task!!! It took 4 employees and a day to steam and scrape the walls. Once we started.. there was no turning back!!!

Here is a picture of the mess!!! Once that was done.. it was time to paint :)

I am not the best painter... cant believe they trusted me with a roller :)


During our painting breaks ... I figured out how to use the timer on my camera so we had an office photo shoot :) haha we were pretty bored. (left to right: Kim, Jordan, me, Laurie, Kristy and Michelle)

Me(Senior Office Manager), Michelley(Senior Hygienist) and Kristy (Junior Office Manager) hahahaha iNsiDeR :) Love these girls

gorgeous friend Michelle hard @ work!!! LOL :)

Well the boss will be back on Monday and we got the office all painted and will finish hanging things up on Monday.. ill post the finished office soon!!
I absolutely love my job and my co-workers we have such a great time... Never a dull moment!!! :)









7 comments:

Pyper said...

How fun! That's a great way to pass the time while he is away Ms Senior Office Manager :) I'll bet it turned out pretty darn cute- Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Sheena said...

Michelle is so nice! I'm glad she cleans my teeth! :) Dr. Wayment is like a 16yr old at heart. He's always on crazy adventures

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Jealous!! I wish my boss would let us do that kind of thing at our office! We definitely need it!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.. LOL Classis funny face for Jordon and Kim!! :)

Dustin & Kristy said...

I'm so mad you put that ugly pic of me on your blog ha ha what do u do. We sure do have some good times there don't we wink wink
Junior front office manager:)

Michelle said...

Oh man, I love the picutes! haha and I feel so special to get my very own picture:) And yes I am always hard at work haha !! Love it!

Erin said...

Oh! I am so jealous!! We have been talking about doing this for a long time. Glad you guys did it! Wish I could have helped. And who are you calling senior hygienist?!?!? TRAITOR!

Miss you guys.

Alaina said...

Cute!! Isn't it great to actually love your job. It makes life much easier. We need to get together more. Love ya,