Thursday, January 15, 2009

ReaL wOrLd BrOokLyN

Real World Brooklyn Cast

I don't know how many of you are secretly glued to the dumb reality T.V. shows that are taking over every channel these days... but I am one of those people... my secret is out!!! LOL But on MTV they have a new season of Real World that started a couple of weeks ago... every Wednesday night!! Its based in Brooklyn ... This season they have two people that are from Salt Lake City.. which is pretty cool!!! One is Mormon and the other is not!! Just in the first couple of episodes it shows the Utahans definitely getting a culture shock with certain situations!!! I think we tend to be unintentionally naive to alot of things in the world and it cracks me up to see their reactions ... I hate to say it but I love the show!!! Check it out!!!
Other great shows we enjoy at our house:
The City
Las Vegas
90210
Real House Wifes of Orange County
House
Prison Break
American Idol
Rock of Love
Thank goodness for our DVR :)


4 comments:

Sheena said...

ha ha ha ha..seriously that is almost exactly what is on our DVR! Chet is killing me on the real world...

Erin said...

I too am a total fan of reality tv. Don't be ashamed be proud! :)

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Loved loved Bride Wars! Very cute movie! I am also a big fan of 90210.. never miss an episode! Thank GOODNESS for DVR!! LOL :)

Pyper said...

Oh so i have to tell you- I finally watched an episode of Real World (the newest season) ANd it is very entertaining- I saw the one were the mormon boy goes on a date, and he tells everyone that he's never even touched a boob- Very entertaining for sure!!