Monday, January 5, 2009

BowLinG NighT

Saturday, We had a date night with a few of our friends.... We went to dinner at Chilli's!!! There Chips and salsa is amazing!!!


Then, after we went to FaT CaTs for some bowling... can I just tell you how amazing my husband is!!! He cracks me up when his competiveness kicks in... we played 2 games and he won both!!! I swear the man is not normal.... He is awesome at everything!!! I just cant compete LOL.... I didnt do that bad but I didnt come in 2nd thats for sure.... My girlfriends had a great time beating there boyfriends... it was hilarious!!! but there is just no beating my husband so I dont even try :)

7 comments:

Pyper said...

I love your new backgroud by the way :).... I think it must be a family trait to be so competitive because Cody is the same way when we bowl--- But he can't hang with my skills :) Lets plan to hang out sometime soon k :)

Sheena said...

YAY for blogs! I didn't know you had one! I'm going to add you to my list if that's ok with you! It's so fun to see what people are up to that you never really see! (without using gay myspace)ha ha :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm jealous you guys were in Vegas over New Years, did you watch that Crazy Ass on the motorcycle??

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

HEy girly I'm so glad you found my blog!! You too were beautiful as a bride i went back and looked at your old posts!! Your so sweet though thank you much!! You and hubby are the cutest couple and you living room with your christmas tree is SOOO cute i love it!! We will definetly have to keep in touch through blogs and not just when I come to the dentist :-)

Adam and Brittany said...

That's so fun to go on a date, just the two of you! I haven't been bowling with just Adam and I before...but I bet it would be fun. We're both way competative!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Glad you found me, too! :)I am glad to see that you are so happy! :) Keep in touch!

Megan said...

I can never beat Dallin..at anything! I haven't been bowling forever! I need to go!