Sunday, February 15, 2009

HapPy VaLenTiNeS daY


I hope everyone had a great Valentines day!!!! This year was probably one of my favorites!! Simple and quiet ... ALONE time. My husband is thee biggest sweetheart. He is always thinking of things to make me smile!! Its tradition... every year we go to BeYoNd DaY sPa in Layton to get a couples massage.... we always wait to last minute to schedule an appt for the massage so we never get in on Valentines day... SoO we will be going later this week which is just fine with me. So saturday night we just ordered take out from Applebees (decided not to go in and wait two hours to be seated) and took it back to our house.... very romantic and quiet!!! :) We sat and talked and ate a YuMmy Dessert we ordered... the BLonDie dessert!!! AND WE LAUGHED!!!!! never fails... we always manage to bring eachother to tears laughing so hard. Those are my favorite moments!!!

SoRrY LadieS....hate to brag.... but I think I have the best husband in the world!!! :) I love him more then anything and I feel so lucky and thankful to have him in my life!!! LoVe yA BaBe!!!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You guys have been busy. Sounds like you've had fun. I want to see Taken now. :) Did Michelle come back with a ring?

Pyper said...

How cute!! It too bad that you guys couldn't come with us down to Coleens- but it sounds like you had a perfect valentines anyways-- And i agree with you that you do have a wonderful hubby that loves you ;) We should get together and do dinner one of these nights! Seems like its been forever since we've got to hang out!!!

Alaina said...

Sounds like Brandon is quite the guy. I am glad you had a great weekend. We missed you guys in Mesquite. Maybe next time. I would love to get together this weekend. Just let me know what you guys want to do. Love ya,

Cuties on Top said...

How fun! I love Valentines day! What an awesome idea to get a couples massage! I am doing that for sure next year!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT V-day!! I'm so glad it was wonderful!!