Sunday, February 8, 2009

BaBy ShoWeRs

SoO.... I have been slacking on my blog the past couple of weeks but I have been so busy!!! I have been planning two baby showers... one for my sister in-law Katie and for my aunt Heidi !!! My sister in-law is expecting her 2nd boy ***LiNcOLn *** in just a couple of weeks. I am so excited :) My mom, sisters and I decided to throw her a shower... were so excited to have another baby around !!!!

My mom had THEE BEST food for Katie's shower... she had pin wheel sandwiches and all kinds of salads!! YUmMmY

Katie got so many cute things.. this was a blanket that someone made for her :)


My mom, my sisters and I all chipped in and got her a side by side stroller!!!
It was a fun shower... Katie's sisters came and we had alot of good laughs :)






THE SHOWER FOR AUNT HEIDI


I was so excited to help throw this shower ... I got to shop for a baby GiRL!!!! I have all nephews in my family... who I absolutely adore.... but I wont lie, I was super excited to browse the girls section of the store!!!
Heidi is also expecting ***ZoE*** in a couple of weeks and I cant wait!!!
Pyper and Kambria

Ariah :)

Aunt Alaina made the cutest diaper cake!!!

Alaina and Sienna


She got soO much stuff... I think she is set!! I am so mad I didnt get a picture of the nursery... it is absolutely adorable... The colors are pink and black... MY FAVORITE :)


Pyper (my sister in-law) made the most delicious food... she made HaWaiiaN HayStaCkS!!! Never had it before but I was not at all hesitant to try it.... it was so freaking good.... not surprised!! Pyper always makes the best food :)


Thanks so much Pyper for all your help!!!


No more showers to plan... now just waiting for all the babies to arrive.. YAY!!!! :)










5 comments:

Katie Bergeson said...

Thank you guys, you threw me an awesome shower! & hey, will you email the pics too, I totally forgot my camera & want them for his scrapbook! Luv ya!

Alaina said...

The shower was great. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks for taking over. It was great seeing you. You are right we need to get together more. Just call me anytime. I am always game. Love you,

Megan said...

I would LOVE to browse the little girls section of the store!... Sounds like you guys threw AWESOME baby showers!! :)

Sheena said...

That baby cake IS awesome! Sorry but..what are pinwheel sandwiches? They sound good!I too wish I could browse the little girl sections! One day! :)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Baby cakes are so cute!! Looks like you did a great job i LOVE to shop for baby clothes but that doesn't mean i want one yet ha ha ha :-D