Sunday, February 15, 2009

TAKEN

Well... if you have not guessed by now...
Brandon and I love going to the movies!!! Its our favorite!!! I mention going to the movies to Brandon and next thing i know.. he is out the door with the car started ready to go!!! We like to go once a week as long as there is something good to see... this weekend we went to the movies TwiCe!! I have been hearing people talking about the movie TaKeN sense its been out ... and I here all good things. So we decied we had to see it. IT IS SO SO GOOD.... It was so suspensful through out the whole movie... This guy's daughter is kidnapped and sold for human trafficking. CrAzY sCaRy... I was telling one of my friends about the movie and she had no idea what human trafficking was or if that stuff really happened. Did you know... Worldwide, its is estimated that between 700,000 to 4,000,000 women, children and men are trafficked each year. It just blows my mind!!! AWFUL!! :( Anyways... it was a very interesting, action packed... haha must see movie!!! :)

1 comment:

Trinity said...

Freaking loved this show! Was it not so scary when she was talking to her dad and he was telling her what was going to happen. "Baby they are going to take you!" Can't wait to buy it.