Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BabY LinCoLn

My nephew Lincoln James is here!!! My sisters, mom and I all headed up to the hospital saturday morning to visit my sister in-law before she head into to surgery to have Lincoln. We made it there in perfect time to visit for a bit and she looked gorgeous... just glowing... and so ready for him to be here!!! After about a half hour they kicked us out to make room for more labor patients and so we could do some waiting in the waiting room!!! Next thing we knew a nurse came out and said... HE'S HERE!!! We walked over to the area where the window is to see if he is in there... sure enough... there he was!!! So of course we had to give him his first photo shoot through the window while they got him all cleaned up. He is 8lb 4oz and has jet black hair!!! :) And let me tell you I dont know how my TiNy siSteR In-laW could carry a baby of that size but she did it and he is healthy and just PeRfeCt!!!



My sisters and I waiting patiently in the waiting room!!!








My brother Jason and Lincoln




HERE HE IS!!!! Isnt he the cutest thing you have ever seen :)


Thanks so much Jas and Katie for letting us be the annoying... excited family members to bug all the nurses and get kick out of your room!!! .....and for allowing us to be there and be apart of such a special day. We love you guys to death!!!


7 comments:

Sheena said...

aww babies with thick dark hair have a special place in my heart (that's what Kamden looked like!) Congrats Aunt Theresa!

Erin said...

He's darling! Congratulations! Love the black hair!

Josh and Laurie said...

He is SOOOO cute. I especially love the last picture of him... that makes me really baby hungry. :)

Michelle said...

How fun! He is so cute! That will be fun to have a little baby around!

Pyper said...

OH how darling!! She is soo stinkin cute! what a healthy lil baby too! I can't believe it either that she carried a baby that big!! How exciting :)

Adam and Brittany said...

WoW look at all of that hair, he's a doll!

Trinity said...

He is so darn cute. And yes Deer Valley Seafood Buffet is to die for. You should give it a try. We loved it!