Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First day of Spring....

Last friday... A bunch of our closest friends all got together to celebrate the warm weather and the first day of spring!!! We went to our friend Andre's house ... he has a little fire pit in his backyard!! We all sat around the fire and chatted about old times, and plans for the summer!! But I wont lie... As much as I wish it wasnt.... It got freezing and the fire was just not doing it!!! haha But we still had lots of fun pretending we weren't cold... relaxin and hang out with our friends!!!

Jamie and me sitting by the fire!! I dont know about you girls... But serious... everytime I am around a campfire the nasty.. smokey smell lingers on my hair for a WeEk!!! I probably washed it 10 times since friday and its just barely starting to smell good again LOL!!! The worst!!!



SATURDAY NIGHT


Saturday... one of my good friends Jerica invited all of us to her new house for a SceNtSy pArTy!! I was so excited cause I had not seen her in so long!! It ended up not being just the girls... Brandon is good friends with her husband so she decided to BBQ and invite all our guy friends!!! Which was awesome.... We were lovin all this outside activity!!! All our friends came and spent a bunch of money (I spent way to much... Brandon was not happy) ... But it was a good turn out!!! If anyone wants scentsy stuff... my friend Jerica Holden sells it... her website is www.scentsy.com/jerica
You have to try the Coconut Cirtrus Parfait scent... its the best :)


Sunday.... was super relaxing for Brandon and I.... we just went over to my parents house for dinner.... My mom cooked pizza (YuMm) and we watched TwiLiGht!!! HaHa My whole family watched it.... and he is going to kill me for saying in it.... but my dad LOVED it!!!!

5 comments:

Stephany said...

Hi, love your blog! Looks like you guys had fun 'round the fire. Tell your dad I liked Twilight too.

Pyper said...

THat is soo cute that you got your whole family to watch Twilight- and very cute that you dad admitted to liking it!!

Looks like you had a very fun weekend with the nice weather while it lastest-- Hey maybe you guys could save some time for us this weekend huh?? :) Lub ya sis!!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Haha!! IT's the best when they just admit to liking Twilight!! :) I mean how could you not love it?? LOL! Jesse finally admitted to liking it too and even asked if we could rent it the other night! haha

Erin said...

LOL Can't believe Ray loved it!

Trinity said...

I can't wait for it to really warm up. that will be a good day!