Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DATE NIGHT

Saturday night, all our coupled friends got together for a date night. We decided to go to the new scary movie out... Last House on the Left!!! IT WAS REALLY CREEPY!!! not a movie that I would see again but it was not that bad!!! Some of the parts in the movie were just too much.... I could not even watch... so I do the eyes closed.. plugging ears thing LOL .... Brandon was even having a hard time watching at times!! I had no idea that it was a remake from a movie made in the 1970s.... anywho, not one that we recommend but it was okay!!! After the movies... we went to our friend Jamie's house to watch dunes videos and play cards!!! We had a really fun weekend :)

2 comments:

Pyper said...

Whenever I even see the previews to that movie I have to change the channel! LOL ! SOunds like you guys had a fun weekend though!!

Speakin of dunes.. Its only like 3 weeks away!! Yeah!!!

Megan said...

Oh, i hate scarry movies now! I used to LOVE them, but i think ever since i have been married and have to stay at home by myself sometimes, i get so creeped out!! Sounds like you had a fun weekend :)