Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaPpy HaLLoWeEn

Halloween was so fun this year!!! The night started at my PaRenTs house... seeing my nephews all dressed up for TrIcK Or TrEaTinG is my favorite. My mom cooked taco soup ... which was AmaZinG and perfect cause it was freezing outside. I wore a Baseball player costume, Spencer was a storm trooper, Alex was a bat and Parker was a dinosaur :)

Parker

Alex



THE COSTUME PARTY

Then Brandon and I went to another CoStUme party. Brandon was supposed to be a surgeon, but he kinda looked more like a patient.. I loved it haha!! NeVeR a dull moment.. always making me laugh.



The party we went to was at our good friend Shaun's house. Halloween parties at his house are ALwaYs the best because he is so into it and must spend a fortune. All through the house there was props, body PaRts all over, things hanging from the ceiling, BoNeS all over the counters, things BaNgiNg on the roof of his house, and CrEePy pictures on the walls... He goes all out!!! Its like a haunted house.... Funniest place to spend Halloween ...


All my friends looked so cute!!!!




2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

way cute halloween pictures! u always look so cute!

Pyper said...

How freakin fun! You look way cute as a baseball player.