Sunday, November 2, 2008

TriP wiTh tHe gUys

Saturday.... My husband and his friends decide to take a trip to Lehi to go to CaBeLa'S so my friend Jamie and I decided to tag along... BIG MISTAKE!!! It was my first trip there and its a pretty impressive store you could shop for hours, there is so much to see. And we were there... FOR HOURS... 3 1/2 hours. The guys were like kids in a candy store.


Jamie and I were bored out of our minds so we were finding things to pass the time... this is us hiding in an Ice FiShiNg tent taking a break from all thee excitement... and whats worse is I touched something there that caused me to have an allergic reaction... so i was SwOLLen and ichy from my elbow to my finger tips... hahaha it was awful.

I was hiding in the camo.... can you see me???


It was pretty awesome though looking at all the AnImaL displays they had set up... they looked so real. The fish tanks were probably my favorite part but i didnt get a picture. I HiGhLy recommend to all you girls.... let your husband go to Cabela's alone!! :)


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun:) And good job on the photo you put up there! and love the back ground! You are addicted to blogging like me haha Blog looks cute! and I love your other Halloween outfit! so cute! You always have fun costumes! Where is the side pony? haha

Sharli said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, congrats on the wedding you looked gorgeous!

Pyper said...

BoYs will be BoYs Huh :) I've actually never even been to Cabela's... I wonder if i will ever go :)

Alicia and Jake said...

never been to cabelas! we need to go but i dont know about staying a few hours there i might have to hurt jake by then! jk! MEN!!

Erin said...

I'm glad you finally updated your blog. Yeah, everytime Dave wants to go to the "Cabela resort"...I moan!! As far as the wedding dress goes, I have a hard time parting with something like that. But, I haven't looked at it in 7 years so...you have to do what you feel good about.

See you on the 19th.
I expect to be greeted with the toenail.