Sunday, November 23, 2008

GiRLs NiGhT OuT!!!

On Wednesday night, the girls and I all went to the E Center for the CaRriE UnDeRwOod CoNcErt. It was seriously a blast. We had floor seats and the way the stage was set up, we were so close to all the action. LiTtLe biG TowN opened for Carrie and I only knew about one song but after watching them perform I have a new favorite band!! They were amamzing.
Jessica and I ... confeiti flyin :)


We were so so close!!!!


She was the best performer and best concert I have ever been to. Her voice is so amazing



All The girls... Jess, Shar, Me and Jamie








1 comment:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Ah we went too and had floor seats as well... and yes what an amazing concert! It is good to see you too - definitely been a long long time. Good to see you happily married and one day babies to come :) just make sure you are ready - they are more than a handful for sure.