Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MeMoRiaL WeEkEnd

We had an awesome weekend.... Unfortunately we were not able to go to the DuNeS this year but I really really wanted to go camping!!! Luckily our good friend Mikey has property in Manti and Invited all our friends to go spend the night out there!!! Its a 2 and half hour drive but it was so fun.... About 15 of are closest friends went.. we had a blast :) We got rained on Saturday night but we made the best of it and still had a camp fire. The property where we stayed has a ToN of fourwheeling trails and places to fish and hike!!! We did alot of riding our four wheeler but unfortunately didn't get to fish.... We went Hiking on this huge, steep hill to find this hot pot Mikey was tellin us about... it was HiLaRiOuS!!! All of us sliding down the mountain in the mud and the hike back up was a good time.... we were all pretty winded!!!!

Jamie and ME



This picture cracks me up.... Jamie and I were trying to take a picture and right when I pushed the button... a HuGe bUg landed on my hand so we were screaming and throwing the camera!!!

It took all these Men and two hours to figure out how to assemble this canopy!!!


We spent the day riding and playing... the weather was great!!! We packed it up in the afternoon and made it home around 5... And we all decided to meet at Red RoBiN that night for dinner!!! My FaVoRiTe!!! They have thee best fries. Its always a great time when we all get together... great conversation and a ton of LaUgHs!!!!


THE GIRLS

Some of the guys



SOo.... Last Minute on Monday.... My sister calls to tell me she has TWO extra tickets to the NO DOUBT concert that night!!!! I was so excited... It was perfect. My best friend Jamie's birthday is this week and I know that she really really wanted to go so we went..... I didn't ask my sister about where our seats were.... NOTHING!!! SoO come to find out they are in the GA (General Admission) section on the E Center.... which is also known as the MOSH PIT section which Jamie and I have never been in at a concert!!! We went early and got really close to the stage.... despite my extreme claustrophobia and the huge rocker guys shoving us frequently it was a good time!!!




My sister at the concert



No Doubt also came with Paramore.... Who I love!!!! And they were Awesome :)




Gwen is such a good performer.... The music took me back to my younger days :) One of my favorite parts of the concert is when she brought her little boy KinGsToN on stage and had the audience sing HaPpY BiRtHdaY to him.... He was so adorable!!! The whole time we sang he was waving at everyone!!! Precious!!!! :)

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend JAMIE!!!! She is turning 23 this thursday... YAY!!! Love you to pieces girl :):)


4 comments:

Sheena said...

You and your honey look like you have so much fun together! Enjoy it while you can :)

Galbfam said...

You guys always have such a great time. I love camping and fourwheeling as well. Summer is the best =)

Trinity said...

You guys always do fun stuff. We are going camping in Bear Lake in June with some friends. I am in need of a break and some R and R. I bet Paramore and No Doubt was awesome. Glad you got to go and treat your friend to a wonderful Birthday. Man 23 sounds young. Andrew and I are turning 26 this year. I can't believe it!

Pyper said...

Sooo sis- have you abandoned the blogging world??