Sunday, July 19, 2009

BQQ and Fireworks

I am so far behind!!!... Brandon and I have just been enjoying the summer.... every weekend we are on the go nonstop, but we are loving it!!! This Friday we celebrated my older sister Christina's 30th birthday...YAY and had dinner at my parents house. :) She was not to thrilled to turn 30... but the ChEeSeCaKe we had for dessert cheered her right up!!!! Also while I am on the subject of my gorgeous sister.... I have not blogged this yet.... but she is PREGNANT... due on Halloween and just found out she is having a BOY!!!! That makes nephew #5 and we couldn't be more excited. She is such and amazing mom!!!
I love getting together with my family... they are the best... consists of the best food, lots of girl talk and the men napping and snoring on the couch.... good times :)
( Christina and I... old old picture)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS... I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Friday night... after dinner.... Brandon and I met up with all our friends at the Clinton Days Carnival. Unfortunately, we showed up pretty late so we didn't get to ride the rides or anything... It was still a good time!!! Brandon played some games and won me a stuffed animal LOL ... he is so cute :)

After we were done at the carnival we all were not ready to end the night.... soO went over to our friend Shaun's house for night swimming and hot tubbin!!! And let me tell ya.... I have added something to my WANT list. Shaun has this MAsSiVe HoT tUb..... that does EVERYTHING but talk to you!!! Its got the nicest sound system and light show and HUGE jets.... I was blown away at all the things that thing could do!!! We all sat around relaxing and swimming..... and of course my husband entertaining everyone doing tricks off the diving board!!!! Great night!!! :)
SATURDAY NIGHT
Saturday... Its tradition.... we all got together at our friend Brad's house to BBQ and watch Clinton fireworks..... Clinton park is basically right across the street from his house so we had front row seats for the fireworks!!! It was so fun.... lots and lots of food!!! I made the dessert... my friend Michelle gave me this amazing receipe for ChOcOLaTe CheEse CaKe and it was a big hit!!!!

The girls hanging out watching the boys play games!!

We filled the culdasac with cars


Brandon and I watching fireworks..... it was hot!!! hahaha




Some of our friends watchin the show.... We never get sick of watching firework shows all summer :)


SUNDAY
The weekend was not over yet!!!.... We woke up way early and headed up to the DaM for the day with all our friends!!! Our friend Justin has a few wave runners we took out.... It was so nice and hot!!! Perfect day for fun and sun. I completely forgot my camera :/ It was hilarious ... we found this great spot on the beach for all us girls to lay out........ and out of NOWHERE..... this wave, like I have never seen before, came and flew up the beach and over our heads.... we were SoaKed.... but we got a good laugh!!!


Awesome weekend I am so sad it had to end.... but lots more to look forward to next weekend and I am pretty happy Brandon and I both have a short work week this week!!! Ill try to keep up on the blog :) Hope everyone is enjoying the summer as much as we are!!!



9 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! You did have a busy weekend! Gald the cheese cake was a hit!!! It is SO good! Cute pic's :)

Trinity said...

Man you two are always on the go. Sounds like loads of fun. I love BBQ's except for right now. Meat makes my stomach upset. Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Dustin & Kristy said...

Hey Theresa I looked at your blog ha ha :) Looks like u had a fun weekend!!

Sheena said...

You guys ALWAYS look like you are having a blast! Oh ya! Since I saw you last tuesday..maybe you will be pregnant. I think all you had to do was look in my eyes! :) ha ha

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

You are always doing such fun things!! I love all your pictures! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun in those big groups!

Pyper said...

No blogging since July really? Have you gave up on the blogging world :)

Erin said...

Seriously girl! We need an update!! :)

Cuties on Top said...

I had to turn my blog private because of an issue at work! Will you send me your email so I can add you?! shellykeyes@hotmail.com
Thanks!